Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe | Food Recipes | Healthy Recipes
A Cherry Tomato 🍅 Salad 🥗 that is Easy, Quick, Healthy and Delicious at the same time!
Did you know? Mint 🌿 has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps keep mild cold and flu at bay.
Ingredients for Cherry Tomato 🍅 Salad 🥗 Recipe
- Cherry Tomatoes – 250 Grams
- Mozzarella Cheese or Cottage Cheese – 100 Grams
- Basil or Mint Leaves – 10 Leaves
- Walnuts – 5 to 7 Pieces
- Lime Juice – 1 Table Spoon
- Salt – As per your liking
- Olive Oil- 5-7 ml
Directions for Making “Cherry Tomato Salad”
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes.
- Put them in a baking dish and drizzle some olive oil on them.
- Roast them in the oven for 8 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- In the meantime, wash and dry some fresh mint or basil leaves and dry roast some walnuts.
- Take a bowl, add the roasted tomatoes, basil or mint leaves, salt, lime juice, and toss to mix everything.
- Add some roughly cut pieces of cheese to the salad and let it rest for a while to infuse the flavors.
- Garnish with roasted walnuts just before serving.
Here’s a Tip: You could serve this salad on top of multigrain bread or alongside a grilled Corn on the cob.
Cherry tomato salad recipe just cannot be resisted. Healthy and Attractive!