Frio Mint – A Low Fat Mint Drink for Mint Lovers | Mint Drink Recipe
“Frio Mint” is a Low Fat Mint Drink for Mint Lovers.
Did you know? Mint 🌿 has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps keep mild cold and flu at bay.
Ingredients for Frio Mint Recipe
- Mint – 10 Leaves, Finely chopped
- Ginger – 15 Grams, Finely chopped
- Honey – 1 Table Spoon
- Lime Juice- 1 Table Spoon
Directions for Making “Frio Mint” a Low Fat Mint Drink
- Combine chopped mint, ginger, and honey in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add around a cup of boiling water to this mixture and let it sit for 30 minutes. Letting the mixture rest will help the flavors to get infused.
- Strain and press to extract maximum flavor.
- Add lime juice and mix.
- Divide the mixture by pouring it equally in two glasses filled with ice.
- Top with water if required.
- Garnish with mint leaves and Lime Slices.
Here’s a Tip: Mint keeps cold and flu at bay. You could make the same drink in warm water too. Take care to add honey and lime at the end.
Related Articles and Tips
- Masoor Dal Pancake Recipe / Masoor Dal Dosa Recipe
- How to attract butterflies to your garden?
- Suji Toast / Rava Toast / Semoline and Vegetables Toast
- One Pot Pav Bhaji | Special Twist for Fussy Eaters
- Bajra Khichdi |Bajra and Moong Dal Khichdi | Easy Pearl Millet Recipe
- Moringa, Curry Leaf, and Coconut Chutney | Easy Moringa Recipe
- The Best Grilled Vegetables | Easy Grilled Vegetables
- Suji Gur Ka Halwa | Low Calorie Sheera Recipe | Semolina Pudding
- Mix Veg Recipe | Quick and Easy Way to Eat a Rainbow
- How to Improve Concentration Levels of Kids | Role of Plants in Anger Management | List of Plants to keep near your Desk
- How to Attract Birds to your Gardens and Balconies: List of Plants that Attract Birds
- Best Plants for Hanging Baskets
- Easy Mediterranean Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- Avocado and Lotus Root Canapes Recipe
- Bitter Gourd Paratha Recipe
- Jowar Khichdi Recipe
- How to Grow Kalanchoe Plant? Kalanchoe Plant Care Tips
- Winter Green Salad Recipe
- Quick Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe
- Immunity Boosting Fruits Rich in Vitamin C
- Gardening Tips for Beginners | Kitchen Gardening Tips
- Immunity Boosting Vegetables Rich in Vitamin C
- How to Get Rid of Mealybugs on Plants? Mealybugs Treatment on Plants
- 5 Essential Gardening Tools for the Beginners
- How to Grow Lots of Ginger in Containers at Home | How to Grow Ginger at Home