Healthy Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Spiced Butter
Did you know? Consuming Lime helps lower Blood sugar levels and reduces inflammation.
Ingredients for Corn on the Cob with Spiced Butter
- 125gm, salted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- Handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ Garlic clove crushed
- ½ Lemon, zest and 1 tablespoon juice
- 4 Corn cobs
Directions for Making “Corn on the Cob with Spiced Butter”
- Mix the butter with the spices, coriander, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and season with salt.
- Scrape onto cling film and roll into sausage shape.
- Put the corn cobs on a grill in the oven or on the stove and char it uniformly. Keep brushing some olive oil as you do this.
- Put the spiced butter on the cob after taking it off the heat.
Here’s a Tip: This is a perfect snack during a Barbeque party or a wintry evening when you have diet conscious guests.