There is something about stir-frying that brings out the hidden natural flavors of all the ingredients. This all veggie stir-fry is not only quick but very tasty too. It is a perfect 10-Minute Meal. Here’s the recipe:
Quick Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe | Guilt Free Meals | Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe | Veggie Stir-Fry
- One cup of broccoli broken into florets
- One cup of Red Bell Peppers cubes
- One cup of Peas
- One cup of Baby Spinach leaves
- Cottage Cheese cut into strips almost 1.5cm wide and 5cm long
- 4-5 Garlic Greens or Scapes
- Around 1 ml Soy Sauce
- Around 1 ml Stir Fry Sauce
- A pinch of Rock Salt
- Half an onion finely chopped
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- Around 10 grams of finely chopped Ginger
- Turn on the Grilling Griddle. It would be best if you had a pan capable of making grill marks on the cottage cheese strips. Sprinkle a tiny bit of oil on the grilling griddle. Place the cheese strips on the hot grilling pan (you must hear sizzling sounds). Turn the cheese strips to see if the grill marks are getting formed.
- Change the pan to a usual wok or stir fry pan and add the left-over oil from the grilling griddle.
- Add finely chopped Ginger, Garlic, and onion to the pan once the oil gets heated.
- Quickly add the Broccoli and Peas to the pan and lower the heat if you risk burning the Onions, Garlic, and Ginger. Give it all a stir.
- Add a little bit of salt because the vegetables absorb it while cooking.
- Add the Red Bell Pepper and cook with the other ingredients on a high flame.
- Add Spinach leaves and stir gently.
- Add the grilled Cottage Cheese strips and deglaze the pan with some water. Cook Longer if you are adding chicken.
- Add the Soy Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce, and give it a taste to see if you need more salt.
- Finish the dish with some finely chopped garlic greens or scapes.
Here’s a Tip: This stir Fry has a cooking time of 15 minutes, making it for a perfect lunch or dinner option on a working day.
- The Best Grilled Vegetables | Easy Grilled Vegetables
- Suji Gur Ka Halwa | Low Calorie Sheera Recipe | Semolina Pudding
- Mix Veg Recipe | Quick and Easy Way to Eat a Rainbow
- How to Improve Concentration Levels of Kids | Role of Plants in Anger Management | List of Plants to keep near your Desk
- How to Attract Birds to your Gardens and Balconies: List of Plants that Attract Birds
- Best Plants for Hanging Baskets
- Easy Mediterranean Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- Avocado and Lotus Root Canapes Recipe
- Bitter Gourd Paratha Recipe
- Jowar Khichdi Recipe
- How to Grow Kalanchoe Plant? Kalanchoe Plant Care Tips
- Winter Green Salad Recipe
- Quick Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe
- Immunity Boosting Fruits Rich in Vitamin C
- Gardening Tips for Beginners | Kitchen Gardening Tips
- Immunity Boosting Vegetables Rich in Vitamin C
- How to Get Rid of Mealybugs on Plants? Mealybugs Treatment on Plants
- 5 Essential Gardening Tools for the Beginners
- How to Grow Lots of Ginger in Containers at Home | How to Grow Ginger at Home
- Plant Art: How to Make a Terrarium?
- Curry Leaf Raita Recipe
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Spiced Butter
- 5 Air Purifying Indoor Plants Must Have for Your Home
- Self Watering Pots | Self Watering Containers | Indoor Plant Care Tips
- Recipe: How to Make a Lime Marmalade | Lime Jam Recipe | Lime Marmalade Recipe